Weather & Climate at Vance Air Force Base in Enid, OK
Summary of the weather and climate in Enid, OK:
- The average high in Enid, OK is 70.3°F and average low is 47.8°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 94.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 24.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 34.24 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 5.2 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 9.5 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 3.1 inches.
Climate Table — Vance Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Vance Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: