Weather & Climate at Camp Frank D. Merrill Army Base in Dahlonega, GA
Summary of the weather and climate in Dahlonega, GA:
- The average high in Dahlonega, GA is 69.5°F and average low is 44°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 86.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 26.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 61.43 inches. The rainiest month is December with an average of 6.15 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 5.7 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 4.7 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Frank D. Merrill Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Frank D. Merrill Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: