Weather & Climate at Blount Island Command Marine Corps Base in Jacksonville, FL
Summary of the weather and climate in Jacksonville, FL:
- The average high in Jacksonville, FL is 78.3°F and average low is 62.3°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 46.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 44.83 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 6.52 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.2 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.2 inches.
Climate Table — Blount Island Command Marine Corps Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Blount Island Command Marine Corps Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: