Weather & Climate at Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington, DC
Summary of the weather and climate in Washington, DC:
- The average high in Washington, DC is 67.9°F and average low is 47.4°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 89.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 26.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 43.53 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.32 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 10.6 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 4.6 inches.
Climate Table — Walter Reed Medical Center
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Walter Reed Medical Center
Weather through the year:
Share this page: