Weather & Climate at Warrenton Training Center Army Base in Alexandria, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Alexandria, VA:
- The average high in Alexandria, VA is 65.3°F and average low is 44.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85.8°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 23.9°F
- Annual rainfall is 44.48 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 4.56 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 16.3 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 6.2 inches.
Climate Table — Warrenton Training Center Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Warrenton Training Center Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: