Weather & Climate at Tooele Army Depot in Tooele, UT
Summary of the weather and climate in Tooele, UT:
- The average high in Tooele, UT is 64.2°F and average low is 42.3°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.7°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 22.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 20.08 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 2.44 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 83 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 17.5 inches.
Climate Table — Tooele Army Depot
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Tooele Army Depot
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: