Weather & Climate at Southeastern New England Coast Guard Base in Woods Hole, MA
Summary of the weather and climate in Woods Hole, MA:
- The average high in Woods Hole, MA is 59.8°F and average low is 43.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 80°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 24.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 46.94 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 4.92 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 23.6 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 7.9 inches.
Climate Table — Southeastern New England Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Southeastern New England Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: