Weather & Climate at Fort Devens Army Base in Devens, MA
Summary of the weather and climate in Devens, MA:
- The average high in Devens, MA is 59.7°F and average low is 37.1°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 84.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 14.1°F
- Annual rainfall is 47 inches. The rainiest month is October with an average of 4.46 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 51.9 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 16.3 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Devens Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Devens Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: