Weather & Climate at Camp Atterbury Army Base in Edinburgh, IN
Summary of the weather and climate in Edinburgh, IN:
- The average high in Edinburgh, IN is 63.6°F and average low is 43.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 20.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 44.21 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 5.27 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 16.3 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 6.6 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Atterbury Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Atterbury Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: