Weather & Climate at Rock Island Arsenal Army Base in Arsenal Island, IL
Summary of the weather and climate in Arsenal Island, IL:
- The average high in Arsenal Island, IL is 60.6°F and average low is 40.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85.8°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 14.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 37.96 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 4.52 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 31.6 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 9.4 inches.
Climate Table — Rock Island Arsenal Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Rock Island Arsenal Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: