Weather & Climate at Joint Base Andrews in Washington, DC
Summary of the weather and climate in Washington, DC:
- The average high in Washington, DC is 66.2°F and average low is 44.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.5°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 23.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 43.24 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 4.32 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 16.1 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 6.5 inches.
Climate Table — Joint Base Andrews
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Joint Base Andrews
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: