Weather & Climate at The Coast Guard Academy in New London, CT
Summary of the weather and climate in New London, CT:
- The average high in New London, CT is 60.2°F and average low is 44°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 81°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 22.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 49.68 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 5.07 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 23.2 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 7.5 inches.
Climate Table — The Coast Guard Academy
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — The Coast Guard Academy
Weather through the year:
Share this page: