Weather & Climate at Camp Roberts Army Base in Monterey, CA
Summary of the weather and climate in Monterey, CA:
- The average high in Monterey, CA is 75.6°F and average low is 43.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 92.8°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 33.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 12.78 inches. The rainiest month is January with an average of 2.75 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.2 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.2 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Roberts Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Roberts Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: