Weather & Climate at Joint Base Elmendorf–Richardson in Anchorage, AK
Summary of the weather and climate in Anchorage, AK:
- The average high in Anchorage, AK is 43.3°F and average low is 29.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 65°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 7.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 15.73 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 2.89 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 78.9 inches. The snowiest month is November with an average of 17.2 inches.
Climate Table — Joint Base Elmendorf–Richardson
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Joint Base Elmendorf–Richardson
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: