Weather & Climate at Fort Wainwright Army Base in Fairbanks, AK
Summary of the weather and climate in Fairbanks, AK:
- The average high in Fairbanks, AK is 38.1°F and average low is 18.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 72.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of -11.1°F
- Annual rainfall is 12.14 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 2.34 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 64.4 inches. The snowiest month is November with an average of 11.9 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Wainwright Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Wainwright Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: