Weather & Climate at Fort Greely Army Base in Fairbanks, AK
Summary of the weather and climate in Fairbanks, AK:
- The average high in Fairbanks, AK is 37.3°F and average low is 20.5°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 69.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of -7.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 11.62 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 2.68 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 54.2 inches. The snowiest month is November with an average of 13.1 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Greely Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Greely Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: