Weather & Climate at Sheppard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls, TX
Summary of the weather and climate in Wichita Falls, TX:
- The average high in Wichita Falls, TX is 75.7°F and average low is 50.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 96.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 29.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 28.92 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 4.15 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 3.9 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 1.4 inches.
Climate Table — Sheppard Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Sheppard Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: