Weather & Climate at Camp Mabry Army Base in Austin, TX
Summary of the weather and climate in Austin, TX:
- The average high in Austin, TX is 79.7°F and average low is 58.9°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 97°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 41.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 34.32 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 4.44 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.6 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.4 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Mabry Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Mabry Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: