Weather & Climate at Ellsworth Air Force Base in Rapid City, SD
Summary of the weather and climate in Rapid City, SD:
- The average high in Rapid City, SD is 60.2°F and average low is 33.8°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.1°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 12.9°F
- Annual rainfall is 16.29 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 3.22 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 41.1 inches. The snowiest month is March with an average of 8.7 inches.
Climate Table — Ellsworth Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Ellsworth Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: