Weather & Climate at Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point Navy Base in Brunswick County, NC
Summary of the weather and climate in Brunswick County, NC:
- The average high in Brunswick County, NC is 75.9°F and average low is 53.3°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.1°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 34.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 55.95 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 8.67 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.6 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.6 inches.
Climate Table — Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point Navy Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point Navy Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: