Weather & Climate at The Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD
Summary of the weather and climate in Annapolis, MD:
- The average high in Annapolis, MD is 67.9°F and average low is 50.1°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 89.5°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 29.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 47.27 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 4.76 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 8 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 6.5 inches.
Climate Table — The Naval Academy
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — The Naval Academy
Weather through the year:
Share this page: