Weather & Climate at Camp Beauregard Army Base in Pineville, LA
Summary of the weather and climate in Pineville, LA:
- The average high in Pineville, LA is 77.2°F and average low is 56.5°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 93.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 38°F
- Annual rainfall is 60.86 inches. The rainiest month is December with an average of 6.24 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.3 inches. The snowiest month is November with an average of 0.2 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Beauregard Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Beauregard Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: