Weather & Climate at Barksdale Air Force Base in Bossier City, LA
Summary of the weather and climate in Bossier City, LA:
- The average high in Bossier City, LA is 76.5°F and average low is 53.9°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 94.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 34.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 51.75 inches. The rainiest month is December with an average of 5 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.4 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 0.3 inches.
Climate Table — Barksdale Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Barksdale Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: