Weather & Climate at Moody Air Force Base in Valdosta, GA
Summary of the weather and climate in Valdosta, GA:
- The average high in Valdosta, GA is 78.1°F and average low is 52.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 92.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 36.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 50.25 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 6.25 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.1 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.1 inches.
Climate Table — Moody Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Moody Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: