Weather & Climate at Coast Guard Headquarters in Washington, DC
Summary of the weather and climate in Washington, DC:
- The average high in Washington, DC is 66.7°F and average low is 49.5°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 88.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 28.6°F
- Annual rainfall is 39.74 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 3.99 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 15.4 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 5.7 inches.
Climate Table — Coast Guard Headquarters
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Coast Guard Headquarters
Weather through the year:
Share this page: