Weather & Climate at Fort Chaffee Army Base in Fort Smith, AR
Summary of the weather and climate in Fort Smith, AR:
- The average high in Fort Smith, AR is 72.8°F and average low is 50.5°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 93.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 29°F
- Annual rainfall is 45.46 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 5.47 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 4.9 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 2.4 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Chaffee Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Chaffee Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: