Weather & Climate at Camp Navajo Army Base in Flagstaff, AZ
Summary of the weather and climate in Flagstaff, AZ:
- The average high in Flagstaff, AZ is 60.2°F and average low is 25.8°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 78.8°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 11°F
- Annual rainfall is 20.15 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 3.24 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 74.4 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 18.4 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Navajo Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Navajo Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: