Weather & Climate at Eielson Air Force Base in North Pole, AK
Summary of the weather and climate in North Pole, AK:
- The average high in North Pole, AK is 37.2°F and average low is 18°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 71.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of -15.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 11.65 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 2.44 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 69 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 14.3 inches.
Climate Table — Eielson Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Eielson Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: