Weather & Climate at Coast Guard Base Kodiak in Kodiak Island, AK
Summary of the weather and climate in Kodiak Island, AK:
- The average high in Kodiak Island, AK is 46.2°F and average low is 35.5°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 61.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 25.9°F
- Annual rainfall is 78 inches. The rainiest month is December with an average of 8.73 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 68.9 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 15.1 inches.
Climate Table — Coast Guard Base Kodiak
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Coast Guard Base Kodiak
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: