Weather & Climate at Yakima Training Center Army Base in Yakima, WA
Summary of the weather and climate in Yakima, WA:
- The average high in Yakima, WA is 65.3°F and average low is 45.6°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 90.8°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 27.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 7.42 inches. The rainiest month is December with an average of 1.41 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 3.6 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 2.2 inches.
Climate Table — Yakima Training Center Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Yakima Training Center Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: