Weather & Climate at Joint Base Lewis–McChord in Tacoma, WA
Summary of the weather and climate in Tacoma, WA:
- The average high in Tacoma, WA is 62.6°F and average low is 42.3°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 79.5°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 33.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 40.42 inches. The rainiest month is November with an average of 6.73 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 2.9 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 0.9 inches.
Climate Table — Joint Base Lewis–McChord
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Joint Base Lewis–McChord
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: