Weather & Climate at Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren in Dahlgren, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Dahlgren, VA:
- The average high in Dahlgren, VA is 66.5°F and average low is 48.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 84.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 28.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 43.64 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 4.65 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 16.1 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 6.5 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren
Weather through the year:
Share this page: