Weather & Climate at Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia Beach, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Virginia Beach, VA:
- The average high in Virginia Beach, VA is 69.1°F and average low is 50.6°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 31.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 44.31 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 5.16 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 7 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 5.2 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Air Station Oceana
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Air Station Oceana
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: