Weather & Climate at Joint Base Charleston in Charleston, SC
Summary of the weather and climate in Charleston, SC:
- The average high in Charleston, SC is 76.1°F and average low is 55.5°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.1°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 37.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 51.03 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 7.15 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.5 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.3 inches.
Climate Table — Joint Base Charleston
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Joint Base Charleston
Weather through the year:
Share this page: