Weather & Climate at Fort Jackson Army Base in Columbia, SC
Summary of the weather and climate in Columbia, SC:
- The average high in Columbia, SC is 74.4°F and average low is 52°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.8°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 33°F
- Annual rainfall is 44.87 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.9 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.4 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.3 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Jackson Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Jackson Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: