Weather & Climate at Station Point Judith Coast Guard Base in Narragansett, RI
Summary of the weather and climate in Narragansett, RI:
- The average high in Narragansett, RI is 62°F and average low is 39.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 82.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 19.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 52.87 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 5.54 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 30.2 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 9.1 inches.
Climate Table — Station Point Judith Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Station Point Judith Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: