Weather & Climate at Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg in Mechanicsburg, PA
Summary of the weather and climate in Mechanicsburg, PA:
- The average high in Mechanicsburg, PA is 62.5°F and average low is 43.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 23°F
- Annual rainfall is 40.92 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 4.05 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 28.2 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 8.3 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg
Weather through the year:
Share this page: