Weather & Climate at Coast Guard Base Cleveland in Cleveland, OH
Summary of the weather and climate in Cleveland, OH:
- The average high in Cleveland, OH is 59.5°F and average low is 43.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 82.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 21.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 39.14 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 3.81 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 68.1 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 18.7 inches.
Climate Table — Coast Guard Base Cleveland
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Coast Guard Base Cleveland
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: