Weather & Climate at Marine Corps Air Station New River in Jacksonville, NC
Summary of the weather and climate in Jacksonville, NC:
- The average high in Jacksonville, NC is 73.8°F and average low is 52.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 89.7°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 34.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 55.68 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 7.19 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.8 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.6 inches.
Climate Table — Marine Corps Air Station New River
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Marine Corps Air Station New River
Weather through the year:
Share this page: