Weather & Climate at Naval Weapons Station Earle in Colts Neck, NJ
Summary of the weather and climate in Colts Neck, NJ:
- The average high in Colts Neck, NJ is 63.2°F and average low is 42.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 21.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 48.93 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 5.08 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 28.4 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 9.2 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Weapons Station Earle
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Weapons Station Earle
Weather through the year:
Share this page: