Weather & Climate at Loran Support Unit Coast Guard Base in Wildwood, NJ
Summary of the weather and climate in Wildwood, NJ:
- The average high in Wildwood, NJ is 63.8°F and average low is 47.5°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 84.5°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 27.9°F
- Annual rainfall is 41.88 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 4.26 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 14.9 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 6.3 inches.
Climate Table — Loran Support Unit Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Loran Support Unit Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: