Weather & Climate at Joint Base McGuire–Dix–Lakehurst in Trenton, NJ
Summary of the weather and climate in Trenton, NJ:
- The average high in Trenton, NJ is 66.4°F and average low is 42.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 23°F
- Annual rainfall is 46.76 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.71 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 16 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 5.4 inches.
Climate Table — Joint Base McGuire–Dix–Lakehurst
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Joint Base McGuire–Dix–Lakehurst
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: