Weather & Climate at Hawthorne Army Depot in Hawthorne, NV
Summary of the weather and climate in Hawthorne, NV:
- The average high in Hawthorne, NV is 57.1°F and average low is 18.4°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 77.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 4.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 11.79 inches. The rainiest month is January with an average of 1.66 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 93.2 inches. The snowiest month is March with an average of 21.1 inches.
Climate Table — Hawthorne Army Depot
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Hawthorne Army Depot
Weather through the year:
Share this page: