Weather & Climate at Air Station Cape Cod Coast Guard Base in Cape Cod, MA
Summary of the weather and climate in Cape Cod, MA:
- The average high in Cape Cod, MA is 58.8°F and average low is 41°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 80°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 20.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 50.32 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 5.35 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 36.1 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 12 inches.
Climate Table — Air Station Cape Cod Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Air Station Cape Cod Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: