Weather & Climate at Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division in Martin County, IN
Summary of the weather and climate in Martin County, IN:
- The average high in Martin County, IN is 64°F and average low is 41.8°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 19.9°F
- Annual rainfall is 46.22 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 5.79 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 15.8 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 4.7 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Surface Warfare Center Crane Division
Weather through the year:
Share this page: