Weather & Climate at Naval Station Great Lakes in North Chicago, IL
Summary of the weather and climate in North Chicago, IL:
- The average high in North Chicago, IL is 58.3°F and average low is 40°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 82.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 15.9°F
- Annual rainfall is 37.75 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 4.77 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 33.4 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 11.2 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Station Great Lakes
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Station Great Lakes
Weather through the year:
Share this page: