Weather & Climate at Robins Air Force Base in Houston, GA
Summary of the weather and climate in Houston, GA:
- The average high in Houston, GA is 76.4°F and average low is 52.6°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 92.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 34.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 45.68 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.95 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.7 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.4 inches.
Climate Table — Robins Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Robins Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: