Weather & Climate at Fort Gordon Army Base in Augusta, GA
Summary of the weather and climate in Augusta, GA:
- The average high in Augusta, GA is 76.8°F and average low is 50.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 93.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 32.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 43.57 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 4.72 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.9 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.4 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Gordon Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Gordon Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: