Weather & Climate at Research & Development Center Coast Guard Base in Groton, CT
Summary of the weather and climate in Groton, CT:
- The average high in Groton, CT is 60.2°F and average low is 44°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 81°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 22.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 49.68 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 5.07 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 23.2 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 7.5 inches.
Climate Table — Research & Development Center Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Research & Development Center Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: