Weather & Climate at Naval Weapons Station China Lake in China Lake, CA
Summary of the weather and climate in China Lake, CA:
- The average high in China Lake, CA is 80°F and average low is 48.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 101.9°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 31°F
- Annual rainfall is 4.94 inches. The rainiest month is February with an average of 1.19 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.4 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.2 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Weapons Station China Lake
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Weapons Station China Lake
Weather through the year:
Share this page: